Select Page

agriculture China heavy truck parts Convex 700.22.01.011-1 steel flange plug K700 – Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

agriculture  China heavy truck parts Convex 700.22.01.011-1 steel flange plug K700 - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For more details.: Cell/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Upkeep Maintenance on these units is straight forward and like all transferring parts these need to have their honest share of grease and must be greased often as these elements perform extremely tough and are topic to all that character can give for put on and tear. Great grease is important here set grease in until finally you see the old grease oozing out. Go straightforward on the “U” joints so you do not blow the seals. Brief bursts of a lower pressured air grease gun or even far better a hand pump gun will do the work and ought to be completed primarily based on hourly use. At the very least as soon as a period the principal and secondary shafts should be separated. All particles and any rust need to be cleaned off. Look at extensively for any symptoms of tension and apply a liberal amount of grease. In addition to this, each the PTO yoke holes want grease within of them at the very least after a 12 months alongside with the yoke lock pin.You should speak to us right now with your enquiry. We can source a full-variety of electricity transmission items like chains, sprockets and plate wheels, pulleys, gearboxes, motors, couplings, gears and racks pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes. Our merchandise are promoting effectively in Chinese marketplaces and some merchandise marketed in global marketplaces are effectively received by Chinese and overseas customers at house and abroad.


Rapid Details

Relevant Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand Identify:


Solution Identify:

flange plug K700











Good quality:

one hundred%analyzed




K-700 areas

Shipping time:

In 15 Times

Provide Potential

Supply Ability:
one hundred Piece/Parts for every Working day

Packaging & Delivery

Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
Amount(Luggage) one – 4 five – forty >40
Est. Time(days) five 15 To be negotiated

On the internet Customization





Relevant Industries Equipment Mend Retailers,Farms
Situation New
Guarantee six months
Type flange
Use heavy truck elements
Place of Origin CHINA
Model Title EP
Merchandise Title flange plug K700
Substance Steel
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Measurement twenty*20*15cm
Excess weight six.25kg
Package deal Carton
Quality 100%analyzed
OEM seven hundred.22.01.011-1
Application K-seven-hundred areas
Shipping and delivery time Inside of fifteen Days











If you need to have any favorable or rapidly shipping welcome to speak to us

Q1:How your company generally transports merchandise to your countries?

This issue is primarily decided by the quantity of the products. If the number of orders is enough for a container, it is suggested that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the number of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping and delivery organization.

Q2:Is your company’s merchandise retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our purchase quantity is identified in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For case in point, if there are 30 circumstances in 1 box, then 30 are the cheapest get amount.

Q3:What is the payment approach?

If it is a place, we need to have to acquire the entire payment before they can be delivered if it is an purchase, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to indicator the deal.



EPG – 1 of the largest transmission manufacturing unit in China, principal goods: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary gear travel, helical,screw, beve gears and spare areas and agricultural elements manunfacuter in China /For far more details.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

agriculture  China heavy truck parts Convex 700.22.01.011-1 steel flange plug K700 - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

As one of leading gear boxes manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of products, We offer sworm gear box and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of worm gear box

Recent Posts